Sunday, 29 March 2026

MEDI-WINGS by APINNA TACKLES THE HEALTH AND SAFETY ISSUES PART 2






FULL REVIEW:

"When I first saw the Medi-Wings, I was immediately impressed by the shape and the sleek white color. It is slim and user-friendly. It is a huge improvement for me to use the Medi-Wings instead of using chairs and cushions to support my patient's limbs. It is much more professional to slide the Medi-Wings into place and proceed with the treatment. Medi-Wings from APinna addresses a real care and safety issue I had when a patient fell asleep while the acupuncture needles were still in place and I left the room. If a limping leg fell off the table and woke the patient up in an unwanted way, potentially causing a bruise at the needle site."

"My patients are satisfied with the Medi-Wings support system. It feels natural and unobtrusive."

Nicole Masters, certified acupuncturist San Francisco, US





No comments:

Post a Comment