Tuesday, 8 September 2026

'WHAT IS SO SPECIAL ABOUT THOSE MEDI-WINGS BY APINNA?' READ IT HERE:



1. They are created and designed with love by me, a dedicated practitioner

2. They are created out of a neccesity, not out of a luxury.

3. They don't require assembling, nor plug-in, and have no preddeccesor.

4. They are sturdy, easy to use, to clean, to store. 

5. They are made of white medical material

6. They are very affordable and a once of investment.

7. They make treatments for clients'/patient's in supine positions 

     more comfortable and benificial.

8. They make treatments for the practitioner, beautician, caregivers 

     and medical staff easier to access.

9. Every practitioner and clients using Medi-Wings love them!

    because they enchance the QI flow


I can keep talking on and on about the mindblowing simplicity and effective features of the Medi-Wings. Once you've used and experienced them for yourself, I dare to say here and now that you will instantly fall in love and buy a set! That's how much confidence I have in this new & ergonomic product created by myself! Try it for yourself. What are you waiting for?




No comments:

Post a Comment