Hi Pina,
I've been using the Medi-Wings for a week now. My patients are so happy with them! And so am I! No more fiddling around with rolled up towels to ensure the forearm stays in place! Now you can just administer the needles in a relaxed arm without hassle. I think my patients now feel the QI better. It also works great when lying on the stomach with your arms up. It's also very helpful with TuiNa. A truly top-notch product! The material is very easy to clean.
Thank You Pina for your super handy addition to the treatment table...Dutch acupuncturist Esther @ https://sishencong.net/esther-pas/
WoW! Thank you so much Esther for this amazing feedback! As an frequent user of acupuncture treatments I'm so delighted that my calling is answered so strongly by the acupuncture world 💞 Pina
Love the new addition TOP- NOTCH...
I've added it to my testimonial page...
To purchase @ https://www.medi-wings.com/

No comments:
Post a Comment